For this warranty to be valid, you must :
- Paid the original contract price in full.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Retain evidence of payment in full.
- Pay all paints and materials used to perform the repairs.
- Make the property available to us to execute the repairs.
Per the limitations set forth below, for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the work described on the front of your contract, iPaint Painting will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation explained in the preparation section of the contract.